We build websites that are as powerful as they are stunning. Your business needs a beautiful, functional, and mobile-friendly site to turn visitors into customers.
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
We build modern, mobile-friendly websites.
While websites aren’t the newest, hottest trend on the internet, they are as important as ever for small businesses, startups, brands, & organizations. No matter the size of your business or the industry you’re in, a website is the place people will go to learn more about who you are, what you do, and get in touch. Modern websites need to be fast loading, easy to navigate, and look great on all devices. We help you create or update your website to meet today’s high standards.
OUR WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Own a website that works for your business.
Your website is not a box that needs to be checked. It is a tool that can help you grow your business. A great website should help visitors find the information they’re looking for quickly. It should also give people the impression that you’re professional & reputable. With more than half of all online traffic coming from mobile devices, your website needs to look great on all devices. We help you with every aspect of your website including design, development, onsite SEO, blogging, ongoing updates, and even hosting, matinenance, & security.
Whatever the size and scale of your website, we can help. We help small businesses, startups, and organizations create a better website experience for their visitors. In some cases that means a full re-design. In others, we simply need to correct errors & broken navigation that causes frustration and costs you business.
Our web design process is perfect for small businsess & growing brands. Start with a free homepage conept to see what we can do before you make a committment. When you decide to work with us, you’ll love the dedication and personal care we put into every phase of the project.
There are so many options for where you host your site. We don’t force you to host with us if we build your site although we’d love it if you did! We spent a great deal of time & effort choosing the right partners and mastering the right tools to ensure the highest level of perforamance, security, and affordability.
When you host with us, all updates & maintenance are included as well as a free SSL certificate that encrypts your site, protecting you and your visitors from hackers.
A blog takes a static website and gives it life. Adding new, relevant content to your site gives search engines more pages to crawl on your site and gives visitors the latest updates about your business and in your industry.
Creating and managing a blog can be extremely time consuming to do yourself. Our full-service blog management servcies include blog topics, article writing, and onsite formatting and publishing. With us, you get 100% original blogs without lifting a finger but we love your feedback if you want to get invovled in the process.
Benefits of website design & development
Your website visitor's experience matters.
When a potential customer lands on your website, their experience is going to reflect on how they view your business. If you have poorly formatted text & images, difficult navigation, and slow-loading pages, you’re creating friction and causing frustration for that person with they will associate with the quality of your products or services. If you care about your customers’ experience with your business, you have to provide them with a good experience online too. A great website is fast, secure, responsive, appealing, and intuitive.
- Fast: Most people will leave a website if it doesn’t load in less than 3 seconds. Slow loaded pages are also very frustrating to the user experience. Even Google can identify slow loading sites and will use that as a factor for determining your search ranking. Understanding what makes a site load quickly is very technical. You need a website partner that understands and uses the best technology so you can maximize your site’s performance.
- Secure: Website security is another essential for any website that collects information, even if it’s just a name & email. Having an SSL certificate so your site is encrypted & full-secure is vital. While some companies charge extra for this, we include security with our basic hosting plan so your site visitor’s data is safe. Security is another thing that Google considers for search ranking. Many web browsers will give warnings or even block access entirely for sites that are unsecured.
- Responsive: More than half of all online traffic is on mobile devices like smartphones & tablets. An unresponsive site is negatively affecting half of all the people that visit your website. If your business’ website is not responsive you’re missing out on half of all the business opportunities your site can create. Responsive design comes standard with every project we do.
- Appealing: Your site should look as good as your business is! People make assumptions about your business based on your site. If you want people considering your business to think your professional & trustworthy, you need a site that appearance. Working with a professional designer can ensure your site is properly spaced, color-coordinated, and has an appealing design.
- Intuitive: Site navigation and element reactions must come naturally to every site visitor. People expect certain behaviors from a site like when something can be clicked and where they expect certain information or pages to be listed. When people DIY a website, they often don’t have a strong grasp of these nuances and can create confusion and disorganization on their site.
INDIANAPOLIS WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
Create a better online experience for visitors.
If you need a new website or aren’t happy with what you have, let’s talk about how we can create a site that works for your business. Our creative process involves your opinions without the time commitment of DIY. There are no restrictions on revisions because we don’t stop designing until the site is exactly how you want. We will make you a site that you’re proud of and performs at a high level to help your business thrive.